Monday, November 19, 2007

Festival in Thailand

If we talked about Songkran Festival. SongKran Festival was born formerly around. Ayutthaya and in her it to moderning In. In time has miss Songkran each somewhere has beautiful girl. Songkran Festival has to pour water on the hands of elder persons in order to pay espect and give a garland; a steering-wheel; a life boy to older person and the older give the bless to a posterity. In time Songkran Festival the was famous of Thailand was troule Kow-Sarn have many people all over Thai people, foreign people play water together but in presently about playing sungsenk have dangerous and to tabe liberties with girl or tabe water was violent. In Songkran Festival have an ancient on the road every year and have people is died. Because they drunk alcohol or to be dead drunk. I think Songkran culter was a good thing If I know choose to do something was good and not dangerous.


Location I will travel

On the earth as everyone know at each country have geographical features of place is not same. But have one country so I want to go visit. That is Switzerland because it is my dream. I know Switzerland is beautiful, good atmosphere, not be factory and sale cheap watches. In the part, I ever went to New Zealand. Landscape is beautiful and a place for travel. New Zealand has 3 main cities as that’s Wellington, Orcland, and Quite Church. New Zealand is one country I like to go that. Citizen of New Zealand live silently because citizen of New Zealand like to be peaceful. Journey’s New Zealand is very hard. Because just travel to pass mountain. Citizen of New Zealand travel by train and by car a little bit. Citizen of New Zealand are very neat. Times to buy ticket must in a queue. I went to New Zealand in the past. I stayed in family’s home. I stay here a month. In the morning, I studied until the afternoon after I travel in each place. Example, I went to mountain imitate mountain, look show to pull sheep’s feather, driving Kocart, and play skate with my friend as went together. New Zealand regard one country is beautiful country and a good atmosphere. I stayed in Wellington. Wellington is located in the middle New Zealand country. I like New Zealand‘s French fry because it’s very big and delicious.


When I would be superman

If I were superman, I will announce to around the world know that this earth have protector. Didn’t scare with criminal further. When I were superman. If who has distressed or call to help, I will hurry immediately because I have celestial eye as to see from far away and a lot of power as can raise this world. When I were superman already have a lot of power, I will wait to help people and not to be mistaken with power. Name of superman must have thing top of people common. Natural of people will cannot to do more than common people already but superman can do it. If up to have to hire do mistake. I didn’t do and will arrange with people to conspire to in jure with world also my power.

No comments: